Independent Professional Profile (Learning Outcome)
- Become agroindustrial engineers who are able to apply system engineering, process engineering, management engineering, and information technology in designing, carrying out, and evaluating smart-green agroindustry.
- Become technopreneurs who are able to manage and develop product innovation and business of local culture-based green agroindustry.
- Become professionals with the leader character, have a global perspective and passion for learning, and work in a multidisciplinary and/or multicultural team.
- Become an individual with integrity, fighting spirit, adaptability, communicative and innovative ability, and cognitive flexibility.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILO)
- Able to identify, formulate, analyze, and solve agroindustrial problems by applying mathematics, natural and materials science,
and information technology to obtain a comprehensive understanding covering system engineering, process engineering,
and engineering management.
- Able to design system components, system, process, and/or product to fulfill the needs of realistic obstacles by applying methods, skills,
and modern engineering tools in the practice of local culture and global perspective-based smart-green agroindustry.
- Able to design and carry out laboratory and/or field experiments and analyze and interpret the data from an engineering perspective.
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, build networks, and to effectively communicate both in writing and
- Able to be responsible to society and comply with the ethics and professionalism to identify, solve, and evaluate industrial engineering problems and become proactive towards current issues.
Having awareness of the importance of lifelong learning.
Able to apply technopreneurship principles in business of creative-sustainable agroindustry.